Believe it or not the sun has actually been shining in rainy old Seattle for about 2 weeks now and it’s been so much fun investigating all the little add ons that go into making the Flip Flop Pool Party come to life at a time when having said party would actually be an option in our normally dreary city! Be sure to check out our Flip Flop Pool Party Pin Board for links to absolutely everything and more that we discussed this week.
And as for the giveaway winner of a dozen pool party cupcake toppers,
we’ll be drawing the lucky name today at 5pm pst so it’s not too late to get one last entry. All you have to do is leave a comment! the winner is Tonya Rush! Tonya we’ll drop you a line and grab your mailing address details in order to get those toppers sent your way. CONGRATS!
Where To Find It:
- Food: Use a sand bucket and shovel as a serving dish! We love fishy crackers for this beachy theme. Or how about these charming watermelon slice popsicles?
- Drink: Loving these scuba sprites or iced buckets filled with water bottles wrapped in our custom wrappers.
- Activity: Sand Art in mason jars or a personalized beach towel will keep the kiddos busy busy.
- Sweets: How cute are the tiny Nutter Butter Flip Flops?
- Cake: What better way to blow out your candles than to plunk em into a flip flop cake?
- Favors: We are loving how D and G Stories glammed up her girly flip flops with bows and buttons – DARLING!
- Decor: Of course invites, bunting, party hats, cupcake toppers and more can be found over at the Party On Purpose Etsy shop, we hope you’ll check it out!